Sunday, February 24, 2008

Researching Your Project

A master mechanic that I met awhile back made a very astute statement that has always stuck with me: . The internet has a lot of information, some of it good - most much of it questionable – do your research wisely…. . The internet has been an amazing tool in leaning about restorations as well as locating parts – especially for my project. However, his point is well taken; Do your research but question everything you learn on the web. . If you are here you probably have a similar project underway or are considering one. I am clearly not a master mechanic, but I do know how to locate good and useful information on the web. . Take advantage of the links on the side of the blog. Many of these have been invaluable for this project. As I find articles, sites and businesses that have been of value to this project – I will update the list accordingly. . Enjoy!

No comments: